International sales expert? Join Fogia Now.
A rare chance to join one of Sweden’s most innovative design companies, Fogia and use every ounce of your business savvy and charisma to bring its award-winning furniture to new markets.
Chances are you’re like us, operating on new wavelengths and tapped into design and architecture’s emerging directions before they happen. You’re also driven and highly goal oriented, with a hunger to represent only the strongest international brands. We’ll give you some of the most lusted after pieces of design to run with as you explore and develop Europe’s markets and beyond.
You’re at ease working as part of a team or operating solo in the field. Structured and organised with a service mindset and problem-solving mentality. Fogia is one of Scandinavia’s prestige design brands, and it’s important that you represent the brand with professionalism, warmth and charismatic style.
- Secure and nurture Fogia’s existing markets outside of Sweden and Norway.
- Identify and tap into new markets, focusing mainly on Europe.
- Expand our network of dealers, stores and agents.
- Build and increase Fogia’s contacts within the contract and architectural markets.
- Drive and increase sales within existing markets and regions.
- Support Fogia’s markets and clients with professionalism and a service-minded attitude.
- Be a passionate brand ambassador for Fogia, our products and our viewpoint on design, quality, environmental and ethical production.
- You may already have experience in international sales, but what we’re looking for more than anything is a hunger and desire to apply your personality, chase deals and meet clients face-to-face.
- You’re already building an exciting contact network within design and architecture.
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken, with other languages a bonus.
What to expect from Fogia:
- Real opportunities to develop your career with an established brand and product range to work with and carry.
- A vibrant workplace where creativity drives everything we do. Every member of our team has the opportunity to influence the growth of the company and its values.
Your base will be our concept store and headquarters, Fogia Market, in a vast industrial space in Finnboda Varv, 10 minutes from the centre of Stockholm. Although, for this role, expect to travel extensively.
If we’ve been describing you and your attitude to sales, then please get in touch via the link below. We’ll be meeting suitable candidates continually, with a view to onboarding as soon as possible.