Fogia is hiring.
Contract Sales Western Sweden
A rare chance to join one of Sweden’s most innovative design companies, Fogia and use every ounce of your business savvy and charisma to bring its award-winning furniture to new markets.
Chances are you’re like us, operating on new wavelengths and tapped into design and architecture’s emerging directions before they happen. You’re also driven and highly goal oriented, with a hunger to represent only the strongest international brands. We’ll give you some of the most lusted after pieces of design to run with as you explore and develop Fogia in Scandinavia’s contract furniture market.
You’re at ease working as part of a team or operating solo in the field. Structured and organised with a service mindset and problem-solving mentality. Fogia is one of Scandinavia’s prestige design brands, and it’s important that you represent the brand with professionalism, warmth and charismatic style.
• Secure and nurture Fogia’s existing market and clients within Sweden.
• Identify and tap into new opportunities to grow our reach.
• Build and increase Fogia’s contacts within the contract and architectural markets.
• Drive and increase sales.
• Support Fogia’s clients with professionalism and a service-minded attitude.
• Be a passionate brand ambassador for Fogia, our products and our viewpoint on design, quality, environmental and ethical production.
• You may already have experience in sales, architecture and interior architecture, but what we’re looking for more than anything is a hunger and desire to apply your personality, chase deals and meet clients face-to-face.
• You’re already building an exciting contact network within design and architecture.
• You are fluent in Swedish both written and spoken, with other languages a bonus.
What to expect from Fogia:
• Real opportunities to develop your career with an established brand and product range to work with and carry.
• A vibrant workplace where creativity drives everything we do. Every member of our team has the opportunity to influence the growth of the company and its values.
Your base will be our concept store and headquarters, Fogia Market, in a vast industrial space in Finnboda Varv, 10 minutes from the centre of Stockholm. Although, for this role, expect to travel extensively. Alternative, you can work from our Gothenburg office, and remotely as required.
If we’ve been describing you and your attitude to sales, then please get in touch. We’ll be meeting suitable candidates continually, with a view to onboarding as soon as possible.
Send your covering letter and CV to Marcus Huber via email@example.com or call him direct with any questions on 076 525 1115